Despite a difficult daily life and outlook, business leaders remain deeply attached to the entrepreneurial adventure. Being a leader today means being able to constantly adapt, to respond to your own challenges, to unite teams to contribute to the challenges of the company and to support change. In front of its requirements, it is essential to remain in coherence with what one is.
Our role of accompanying change through the Talents approach is to help:
– Company managers to better understand their positioning and to enter into a logic of situational intelligence.
– the Manager to find his right posture and to embody it by being aligned with his personality, based on his talents and strengths; and to develop his leadership by revealing his emotional qualities to establish constructive human relations, faithful to shared values and common objectives.
– Employees to learn to identify and highlight its specific added value and the most appropriate avenues of development in order to be able to establish a coherent and relevant action plan capable of promoting its adaptation, its development and its socio-professional success.
The Talents approach allows everyone to bring inexhaustible energy to open the way to action.
• Personal satisfaction: a talent is a strength, the notion of weakness disappears, and brings self-confidence.
• Motivation: Certain ways of being were sometimes badly experienced by an employee when it was about a talent with the benefits that this brings.
• Knowing your talents also means better accepting yourself, and learning to make better use of them.
• The best way to live together: accept the differences in reasoning and behavior of each, because talents (positive image) can be revealed to all employees. Facilitates the collaborative approach.
• Restore a certain dynamic to the company. This is a positive project that involves all employees and gives an important place to people.
• Better valuation of the talents of each employee, therefore increased productivity for the company.